The user has carefully read all the terms of this agreement and is fully aware of, understands and accepts the contents of this agreement as a basis for determining the rights and obligations of both parties. BITBITDUO reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, any policies, statements, and regulations of this website. This agreement covers the contents of this agreement and the various policies, statements, and regulations, that BITBITDUO has posted or may publish in the future. All policies, statements, and regulations are all inseparable from this agreement, and the agreement’s content has the same legal effect. Please continue to use this website if you fully accept such changes, and if you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue using this website and service immediately.
- During the registration process with BITBITDUO Exchange and the subsequent activation of your user account at BITBITDUO Exchange (“BITBITDUO Exchange Account”), you will be required to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to your name, telephone number, telephone bills, e-mail address, date of birth, social security number/government identification number, information regarding your bank account, and your financial circumstances and establish your user account and a password.
- BITBITDUO Exchange implements certain KYC verifications procedures during your activation and subsequent access to or use of BITBITDUO Exchange Services and this Site. Your access to BITBITDUO Exchange Services, and limits including, without limitation to, daily or weekly limits on deposit, withdrawal and trading limits may be based on the identifying information and/or proof of identity you provide to BITBITDUO Exchange and is subject to BITBITDUO Exchange’s sole discretion.
- Users are prohibited from using this site for money laundering, commercial bribery, and any illegal transactions under the laws and regulations of the Republic of China. If the company has noticed any illegal transactions, the users’ account will be immediately frozen and submitted to the prosecution unit.
- Without prejudice to the laws and regulations of the Republic of China, BITBITDUO provides matching trading services for currency investors. Users are prohibited from using this site for money laundering, commercial bribery, and any illegal transactions under the laws and regulations of the Republic of China.
- BITBITDUO will endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, and if there are any changes to the information or contents without notice, BITBITDUO will assist the user in making independent decisions. BITBITDUO is not responsible for the accuracy, applicability, reliability, completeness, performance of any service or product content provided on this website. Furthermore, BITBITDUO will not take responsibility for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, from a delay or failure from messaging. BITBITDUO disclaims any liability for the use or interpretation of such information.
BITBITDUO Exchange insists on a comprehensive and thorough customer due diligence process and implementation and ongoing analysis and reporting. This includes monitoring of suspicious transactions and mandatory or voluntary reporting to regulators. BITBITDUO Exchange needs to keep certain information and documentation on file pursuant to applicable laws, applicable policies and to fulfill contractual obligations to third parties, and BITBITDUO Exchange hereby expressly reserves the right to keep such information and documentation and to disclose such information and documentation to government authorities. This will apply even when you terminate your relationship with BITBITDUO Exchange, and vice versa, or abandon your application to have an account with BITBITDUO Exchange.
- You are 18 (the legal age) and have full legal capacity under the laws and the subsequent activation of BITBITDUO Exchange Services and this Site.